Master-Vent IMV Centralized Ventilation is designed as a multi-point extractor system to extract polluted air and excess moist from separated rooms and to expel through the unit to outdoor. The advantage of separated extraction from multiple areas is to prevent cross contamination.
– Recommended for domestic and commercial application..
– IMV300 provides sufficient air circulation which can keep air fresh and maintain a comfortable indoor humidity level.
– High quality NSK ball bearings are used in the motors for durable and reliable operation.
– IMV300 are installed with Internal Rotor Motor and External Rotor Motor respectively for precise balance, maintenance free, low operating temperature, low power consumption and quiet operation.
– 2-speed control
– Super slim full metal design
– Optional wall, ceiling or loft mounting with convenient mounting feet.
|Model No.||Dimension (mm)||Voltage||Sound Level (dB(A))||Speed (R.P.M)||Air Volume||Air Pressure (Pa)|
|IMV300||408 x 380 x 183||220V~50Hz||Low Speed: 30|
High Speed: 37
|Low Speed: 1050|
High Speed: 1300
|Low: 240 m³/h|
High: 320 m³/h
|Low Speed: 120
High Speed: 140